Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, April 12, 2015

She Drank Water With Honey And Lemon Every Morning For a Year. Here’s What Happened After That

She drank water with honey and lemon every morning for a year. Crystal Davis tells the history of her incredible story of transformation.



A year ago I was severely suffering from the flu. The medicines from pharmacies were not particularly effective.



One woman recommended me to drink warm water with honey and lemon every morning. Of course, I reacted with skepticism on her recommendation, but I still tried it.



The flu passed and I started to enjoy the drink.



I started to drink it every day. This tradition lasted for a year.



During this time my body was transformed in a totally unexpected way.




Read more »

Every Day is Earth Day



Read more about She Drank Water With Honey And Lemon Every Morning For a Year. Here’s What Happened After That

No comments:

Post a Comment