Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, February 1, 2015

10 Things to Stop Doing If You Want to Be Happy

by Henri Junttila

tiny buddha



“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” ~Dale Carnegie



There was a time when I didn’t think I could ever be happy.



I felt alone. I felt confused. And I felt overwhelmed.



Luckily, that all began to change when I started looking inside. I discovered how I was the cause of my unhappiness.



And I discovered what stood between me and enjoying life.



Here are ten of the things I discovered:






1. Neglecting yourself and you needs



One of the biggest things was that I was ignoring what was right for me. I looked outside for the answers.

Read more »

Every Day is Earth Day



Read more about 10 Things to Stop Doing If You Want to Be Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment