Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Prepare-We Are At The Verge Of Collapse Says Jonathan Cahn Author Of Mystery Of The Shemitah

USAWatchdog



Published on Feb 24, 2015


Best-selling author Jonathan Cahn says you better get ready for “a great shaking.” Cahn, whose new book titled “Mystery of the Shemitah,” says, “The Bible says a prudent man prepares. What do you do? I am not a financial expert, but I will speak for myself . . . in general, I would not be putting my stock in the stock market or have things attached to it. . . . You should also have essentials in store so if there is a collapse of not only markets but of infrastructure and services, and these things should break down, that you would be okay for this time period. I am not a survivalist. I am more of a revivalist. . . . We say things will always work perfectly, and I don’t believe things will always work perfectly. I believe we are at the verge of collapse.”



How do you get ready for this collapse? Cahn, who is a Christian minister, says, “The first thing is if you are listening to this and you are not right with God, get your life right because America is rapidly accelerating into a moral collapse and a spiritual collapse.”



Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Jonathan Cahn, best-selling author of “The Harbinger,” and “Mystery of the Shemitah.” -http://b4in.us/1ahKr02...


Greg Hunter


A Great Shaking and Collapse is Coming Says Jonathan Cahn







Read more about Prepare-We Are At The Verge Of Collapse Says Jonathan Cahn Author Of Mystery Of The Shemitah

No comments:

Post a Comment