Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Revolutionary Beekeeping Box Harmonizes Mankind with Bees

by Jordan

The Spirit Science



I don’t normally look at Indiegogo campaigns… but this one caught my attention. Blowing up a $70,000 goal with a massive interest, they have generated over 2 Million Dollars in a very short amount of time with this incredible new invention that has the potential to completely change beekeeping, agriculture, and many, many other industries all at once.



Meet “Flow”, a revolutionary beehive invention, which allows you to harvest honey without opening the hive at all, and absolute zero disturbance to the bees.



“Flow is the most significant innovation in beekeeping since 1852.”









Before now, I was never a person who would buy a beekeeping rig to make my own honey…. I can no longer say that this is true. After seeing this, I am in 100%, and am excited to have a beehive that belongs to the community that I’m apart of.

Read more »

Every Day is Earth Day



Read more about Revolutionary Beekeeping Box Harmonizes Mankind with Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment