Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I’m not going to “Predict” what Mr. Putin is up to, but this may be a strong possibility…

putin_from_vt_150210_2 I’m speaking of “disclosure”… of some type. I’ve been reading a bit of this on FB newsfeed, and it really hits rather strongly.


I leave these links for each to ponder.


I feel the need to get this up here now.


Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back” (Preston James, VT, 3-2-2014) (also here)


Kremlin Tells Journalists To Not Leave Moscow For The Weekend And To Expect A Major Announcement


Kremlin Prepares For Major Mystery Announcement. Alien Disclosure!?




Filed under: apocalypse, disclosure, new energies Tagged: Vladimir Putin



Read more about I’m not going to “Predict” what Mr. Putin is up to, but this may be a strong possibility…

No comments:

Post a Comment