- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire
- France was still executing people by Guillotine when "Star Wars" hit theatres
- Nintendo was originally a trading card company
- If the sun were the size of a white blood cell then the Milky Way Galaxy would be the size of the United States
- There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world
- For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants
- The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans
- On Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds
- Ten percent of all the photos ever taken were taken in the last 12 months
- Shakespeare made up the name "Jessica" for his play Merchant of Venice
- Your chances of being kllled by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark
- Nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme does it say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg
- Armadillos almost always give birth to quadruplets
- Scotland's national animal is the unicorn
- Apparently there are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos
- John Tyler, the 10th president of the US, was born in 1790. He has a grandson that is alive today.
- A strawberry is NOT a berry
- A banana is a berry.
- There is enough water in Lake Superior to cover all of North and South America in one foot of liquid
- An octopus has three hearts
- There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells
- There is only one country between North Korea and Norway
- New York City is farther south than Rome, Italy
- Maine is the closest US state to Africa!
26. Did you know that on a Sunday morning, just after you wake up (at least 9:00 a.m), you can't eat more than one boiled egg (peeled - of course) on an empty stomach? Why is that?
Yoy may also like:
Read more about 25 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (But They Are!)