Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Saturday, February 7, 2015

22 Antibacterial and Antiviral Herbs And Their Amazing Medicinal Uses

by Prof. Hesin, Natural News:


Early in my herbal adventures, I had a hunch that foods and medicines tinkered with and altered by man were riddled with problems and side-effects, but that things made by God were so much better when used properly.


It wasn’t until I had my own family, that I really discovered the worth and medicinal value of herbs and the truth of that conviction. After nursing for many years and seeing the downsides of pharmaceuticals, I saw it played out repeatedly.


The first experience with the power of herbs came when I had a prolonged kidney/bladder infection, and I was reacting to the antibiotics. Usnea and uva ursi came to the rescue, and I’ve never gone back to the antibiotics. There was no need to!


Read More @ NaturalNews.com






Read more about 22 Antibacterial and Antiviral Herbs And Their Amazing Medicinal Uses

No comments:

Post a Comment