Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

6 Reasons You Should Never Eat Peanut Butter!

121026790“Take me out to the ball game. Take me out with the crowd. Show me your peanuts and Cracker Jacks. I don’t care if I never get back.”


These classic lyrics to Take Me Out to the Ball Game directly link peanuts with America’s pastime of baseball. Should the song’s lyrics be changed to reflect a healthier America?


Peanut butter is one of those foods that you just can’t seem to remove from the top of your mouth. Maybe there’s a good reason why this so-called healthy food gets stuck. Is there a chance it shouldn’t belong there?


Peanuts have been deceiving you this whole time. I bet you even think they are nuts? Peanuts are actually part of the legume family. They have lived a long storied history for thousands of years. They originated in South America and were important for the diets of Aztecs and other native Indians. In fact, one St. Louis doctor would create and prescribe peanut butter at the end of the 19th century.


Read More: http://b4in.us/1ALvmMy






Read more about 6 Reasons You Should Never Eat Peanut Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment