Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

YouTube Blocks Documentary, The Corporation, in the United States – But I Don’t

by Scott Creighton No soup for you! says YouTube/Google.

.


no soup for you


I tried to go the the film’s website but apparently that is blocked by Google. I also tried to go to the website for the Brussels Tribunal in order to get some real news about what is happening in Iraq. That was blocked as well. Got a “timed out” message. The Corporation website is still “loading”. Been doing that for about 5 minutes.


Someone put up the official shareware version of the film on Youtube. I am posting it here for you to view. This is the problem in America and most of the globalized world. It’s a good film. If I were you, I would get a Youtube downloaded and copy this film. It’s not pirating because it’s the official shareware version. Since Reddit put up the original link and the top comment is this link to the working version, I’m sure it’s not long for Youtube.


Here’s your soup. Enjoy.

.








Read more about YouTube Blocks Documentary, The Corporation, in the United States – But I Don’t

No comments:

Post a Comment