Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Saturday, August 23, 2014

18 Ways To Know If You Are A Star Seed

by Sara Starfire

in5d



Like most self proclaimed psychics, I’m a little unusual. My whole life I’ve been a bit different, and have never really felt like I fit in, no matter where I was. I’ve lived in Sweden, the United States, and Hawai`i (yes, I know Hawai`i is part of the U.S.), and no matter where I go I can’t seem to find a home. I’ve always changed my hair styles through cutting, dying, bleaching, and darkening. I have tattoo’s, piercing’s, and love to move. I’ve recently been going through another consciousness shift where I’m starting to tap into my mediumship abilities. It’s been a very eye opening experience.



When I was a small girl you could usually find me watching Unsolved Mysteries upstairs in my bedroom. I especially was attracted to E.T. abductions, and earthbound spirits. I was shy, and kept to myself when I was younger. I had very few friends because of my social awkwardness. I tended to have one good friend back then. As I grew up, I started having a few more friends, and starting adding to my social circle. When I was nineteen I started coming out of my shell. I started going to parties. Drinking, smoking pot and cigarettes weren’t unusual for me at the time. I wonder as a grown adult now, if I continue to do these things so that I don’t regress back to my childhood shyness. Lately, I rather stay indoors, than go out to parties, or social gatherings. I’m absorbed in learning in things, and have been engrossed in giving readings and healing’s.




Read more »





Read more about 18 Ways To Know If You Are A Star Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment