Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Walmart .22lr Score!! 4/26/14



Today I found myself at Wally World to pick up a couple things. Went by the gun counter just because well, I was there anyway. Saw .22lr. Purchased as much as the lady at the counter would sell me. Seems they've upped the limit for high demand stuff to 3 boxes which I think is pretty reasonable.


Price was $11.17 per 225 rd inflation adjusted 'brick'. That comes to just under 5 cents a round. I am beyond excited. Not that I am short on .22lr or anything but it's sure nice to get some more. I think .22lr is the one hold out from Firearmagedon. While I admittedly have not been looking this is the first time I have seen any .22lr at sane prices in probably a year.



Now comes the question of what to do with it. I'm going to put at least 2/3 away for the long term. The other one will probably get allocated for training or a cache.



The real question is whether today's event is a sign the .22lr situation is improving or that I just got lucky. What do you think?







Read more about Walmart .22lr Score!! 4/26/14

No comments:

Post a Comment