Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, November 23, 2014

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Death

by Annie Kagan, from her book The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Spirit Science and Metaphysics



8 Things My “Bad-Boy” Brother Taught Me About Death



When my brother Billy woke me three weeks after he died, describing what was happening to him in the afterlife, I thought maybe I had gone a little crazy. How could my bad-boy brother, who died a tragic death, who had problems with addiction all his life, who didn’t live what most people would call a successful life, how could he be sharing secrets about life’s greatest mystery from another dimension? But as time passed, my skepticism turned to wonder as Billy taught me all about death.



1. The First Thing that Happens is Bliss



As soon as you die, you’re sucked out of your body into a Healing Chamber. The lights in that Chamber erase all the harm you suffered during your entire lifetime, physical, mental and emotional. So, in less than a nanosecond, all your pain is gone.






2. You Still Feel Like Yourself



Even though you don’t have your body anymore, you still feel like an individual. Actually, you feel more like yourself than you did when you were alive. There’s so much influence from others while you’re on earth that in a way you don’t get to be you.

Read more »

Every Day is Earth Day



Read more about 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Death

No comments:

Post a Comment