Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'm In La Jolla, CA, And Have Heard - And Walked Outside To Witness - Several VERY LARGE Troop Transport Aircraft Arriving From Over The Ocean, Roughly An 80 degree, ENE Heading, Towards Miramar Marine Air Base


Steve,



I'm in La Jolla, CA, and have heard - and walked outside to witness -

several VERY LARGE troop transport aircraft arriving from over the ocean,

roughly an 80 degree, ENE heading, towards Miramar Marine Air Base(??)



This is a VERY odd flight path. I've lived here all my - JUST RAN

OUTSIDE...



One flew AWAY, back over the ocean, with a left bank towards San

Diego...2305hrs



As I was saying, I have NEVER seen this activity, nor this flight path.



EVER.



I have not gotten a good look at the aircraft, but the engine is NOTHING

that I have ever heard, either.



Will update.



Vigilant and concerned, as I believe a False Flag is imminent. I hope I'm

wrong - but I've got as bad feeling Washington is desperate.


http://b4in.us/VQcywA


Jul 6, 2014







Read more about I'm In La Jolla, CA, And Have Heard - And Walked Outside To Witness - Several VERY LARGE Troop Transport Aircraft Arriving From Over The Ocean, Roughly An 80 degree, ENE Heading, Towards Miramar Marine Air Base

No comments:

Post a Comment