Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Exclusive Interview: This Marine Is Fed Up With Obama And Just Took A Big Shot At Him

from Western Journalism:


Yesterday morning, in the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, I sat down at Matt’s Big Breakfast to get a quick bite before my trip.


But after Providence led me to sit next to a Marine Staff Sergeant, a simple meal became something else entirely.


The young man was 28 years old, the same age as my oldest son; and he had just left his wife and three kids in Orlando. He was about to begin another tour in Afghanistan.


Over breakfast, we had a candid discussion about his unit, about Iraq and Afghanistan, and about his Commander-in-Chief, Barack Obama… and you’ll be shocked by some of the things that he told me.


Read More @ WesternJournalism.com






Read more about Exclusive Interview: This Marine Is Fed Up With Obama And Just Took A Big Shot At Him

No comments:

Post a Comment