Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Friday, June 27, 2014

UN VEHICLE SPOTTING! Something odd about these UN vehicles!

UN mrap There are no games anymore! This vehicle was spotted at the Kentucky and Tennessee border! This vehicle is one of many that have been seen lately. These developments are very alarming, because just how close are we to gun confiscation? According to the latest remarks from Obama we are just days away from a total ban on semi-automatic and automatic weapons. Yet again alarming! However look very closely at the UN vehicle. Now look below at the latest Mrap type vehicle given to Lawrencemrap indiana Indiana police department below.


Notice anything similar? The police departments claim that these vehicles are coming from the war in Iraq, however they look identical to the UN vehicles that are also now driving on our streets. The only difference is the color, and name tag on the vehicle. Below is yet another image of an Mrap being delivered to a small crime-less town in Florida.


sheitf Many people would like to believe that this is for the protection of our officers who are fighting gang violence. This is untrue, because almost all of the places that have received these vehicles have been small farm towns, or crime less towns. Strange things are going on in America especially when you can say a UN vehicle looks like a United States Police vehicle! For more information please watch Crusaders2127 video below.





militia 2 HELP US DO MORE AND HELP MORE BY DONATING TODAY! GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR DONATION BUT PLEASE ONLY DONATE IF YOU ARE ABLE!!! THANKS AGAIN!







Links for the above video are on youtube site.


Thanks for taking a gander at all the news I have compiled here as always Stay Safe!

PRAY,

PREPARE,

ADAPT,

OVERCOME,

SURVIVE!

Don’t forget to Subscribe to 2127news.net

I better get to the good news. The good news is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Give your life to Jesus Christ today and find a better tomorrow than you could have ever imagined!

If you have been thinking about it for awhile, then don’t waste anymore time playing in limbo just take the leap of faith and have no fear because Jesus Christ has your back. There is no reason to question that. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT A PASTOR AND SPEAK WITH THEM TO WALK YOU THROUGH GETTING SAVED PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW AND I WILL GET YOU IN TOUCH WITH A PASTOR, THESE GUYS DO GREAT THINGS! HALLELUJAH TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET SAVED! If you want to start now, then read this below and may God Bless You!

-Father in Heaven, I want to give my life to you, I want to repent of my sins, inequities, debts, and trespasses against you, and I want to give my life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as my Lord and Savior, I have come to believe in my heart that He died on the Cross that should have been my cross to bear, and you raised Him from the Dead, So He may sit on the right hand of You and prepare a place for me, I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God,

my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free

from my sin. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus,

“I shall not die, but have everlasting life”.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ

Amen






Read more about UN VEHICLE SPOTTING! Something odd about these UN vehicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment