Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Financial Collapse and Massive Shortages in Gold Coming – Catastrophic Outcomes May Come Faster Than Expected – James Rickards with Greg...

by Greg Hunter

USA Watchdog



Financial expert and best-selling author James Rickards’ latest book predicts “the coming collapse of the international monetary system.” One of the sign posts is countries like Russia declaring it will shed the U.S. Dollar as reserve currency in international trade.


Rickards’ latest best-selling book, “The Death of Money,” was released in April. Even Rickards is surprised at how fast the economic situation is unfolding. Richards says, “If you ask me what has happened since you finished writing the book that comes as a surprise, I would say a lot of the things I talk about in my book are happening faster than I would have expected. Things that I thought would happen in the 2015 or 2016 time frame seems to be happening now in some ways. If anything, the tempo of events is faster than expected. Therefore, some of these catastrophic outcomes may come sooner than I wrote about.”


Continue Reading at USAWatchdog.com…







Read more about Financial Collapse and Massive Shortages in Gold Coming – Catastrophic Outcomes May Come Faster Than Expected – James Rickards with Greg...

No comments:

Post a Comment