Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Obama Fact Sheet:: Since Becoming President, Barack Obama Has... It's All Here!

Many Americans today just feel that something is not right in America, something is just not right with our government, but they can't put their finger on it. Well I felt the same way, so I have been searching for reasons why people may feel this way. Some folks have expressed that many people are abusive and demeaning to people who feel that something just isn't right. I've had people say, "I can't put my finger on it, but I can feel it in my stomach" Have you ever felt like this?



via Before It's News | Popular NEWS http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/06/obama-fact-sheet-since-becoming-president-barack-obama-has-its-all-here-2453086.html

No comments:

Post a Comment