Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Monday, August 26, 2013

RUSSIANS: What Time Is the Invasion?

Dave Hodges * The Common Sense Show I have never taken as much ridicule over a topic as I have over my reporting of the presence of Russian soldiers on American soil under some very suspicious circumstances which I published last September/October. Conversely, I have never received so many tips from insider sources and average people who have just happened to have seen something related to the presence of Russian troops on American soil. Because of the controversy, followed by the chastisement and the possible danger of reporting on this topic, this would be a very easy subject for me to back away from. However, since I first published my concerns over Russian troops on American soil, coupled with our apparent military stand down in places like Alaska, my contention that the Russians are soon going to be playing a major role in the subjugation of this country, has grown exponentially.



RUSSIANS: What Time Is the Invasion?Read more about RUSSIANS: What Time Is the Invasion?

No comments:

Post a Comment