Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I am Tired of Being Called a White Racist

By Alan Caruba Here is missing the generous and hopeful spirit of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr and his “pull yourself up by boot straps” take on living life, while not blaming others. Column by Alan Caruba New Jersey --(Ammoland.com)- I don’t know when it occurred to me that I had gone from having shaken hands with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to being called a white racist, but apparently I was not paying attention. Neither were a lot of others of my generation who had welcomed and supported the Civil Rights movement only to discover we were not going to hear a word of thanks.



I am Tired of Being Called a White RacistRead more about I am Tired of Being Called a White Racist

No comments:

Post a Comment