Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Throwing the Game: Why the globalists are exposing their own false-flags (and the real agenda behind the Paris attacks)

from Redefining God:


Have you noticed how all the recent false-flag “terrorist” and “lone gunman” attacks seem like they were planned by the Keystone Cops? It is no accident that they are so easy to see through.


Back when I was covering the Boston Bombings in my first blog, I realized something fairly early on. I wrote about it on 18 April 2013…


>>> You’ll have to pardon me for having my standard “paranoid” thoughts, but this is just too easy. I’m left asking myself… Did the Cabal really believe they could get away with such an old-school false-flag at a place where there would be thousands of people with digital cameras, camera phones, and instant access to global social media sites?


Read More @ RedefiningGod.com






Read more about Throwing the Game: Why the globalists are exposing their own false-flags (and the real agenda behind the Paris attacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment