Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Message From The Arcturians To Daughter Of Blackhawk

This wasn't a good connection and I lost contact a couple of times but here is the message that I hope helps to answer the question of why they are still not landing and when it might be: 3/11/2010 9:53 PM I should point out the that the connection was very strong at the outset but began to fade in and out all the way through. I had to ask the same question several times before I could understand and hear the answer. It was like trying to tune into a radio that was out of frequency.We are from the galaxy past the mily way. (I am being shown a red planet) We bring you greeting and ask for your communion.



via B4IN Top 50 Stories http://b4in.com/djP

No comments:

Post a Comment