Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ex-Miami Dolphins Refuse Obama Invite 'I just don't believe in this administration at all'

Ex-Miami Dolphins refuse Obama invite 'I just don't believe in this administration at all' Good news: On Tuesday, the White House will honor the 1972 Dolphins, the NFL’s last undefeated team, because, really, that group doesn’t get enough attention. Bad news: At least three members of the ’72 squad won’t attend the ceremony in the nation’s capital because they oppose the views of President Barack Obama. “We’ve got some real moral compass issues in Washington,” Hall of Fame center Jim Langer said. “I don’t want to be in a room with those people and pretend I’m having a good time.



Ex-Miami Dolphins Refuse Obama Invite 'I just don't believe in this administration at all'Read more about Ex-Miami Dolphins Refuse Obama Invite 'I just don't believe in this administration at all'

No comments:

Post a Comment