Before It's News | Popular NEWS

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black Eyed Kids Report From Someone Who Let Them In

I've never done a story about 'black eyed children' before. Honestly, I've always been a skeptic about them; however, I've also always believed that virtually anything is possible and what most of us see in society on a day to day basis is nowhere close to our overall hidden 'psychic' and 'paranormal' abilities as well as those abilities of others. I ran into this black eyed children story on Facebook and as far as I can remember, this is the first time I'd read one about someone who actually 'let them in' so I figured I'd go ahead and repost it here for your enjoyment and critical thoughts. I've also added an informative recent video report, "Real Life Myth: Black Eyed Kids", at the bottom of the story.



via B4IN Top 50 Stories http://b4in.com/jcP

No comments:

Post a Comment